Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to TRP via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable.
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
TRP, a company incorporated in Pakistan is at House#200, Street#6, Block:E, Askari-10, Lahore.
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by TRP and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to TRP and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
“including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data, TRP is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below ( Security ).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
internal record keeping;
improvement of our products / services;
Third party websites and services
10. TRP may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Changes of business ownership and control